We have two full time roles for experienced receptionist/secretaries at two locations (Sevenoaks and Tonbridge).
Tonbridge family team
Experience as a legal secretary in a family department required and it would be advantageous to include childcare litigation so you are familiar with terminology and Court documents.
Sevenoaks property team
Experience as a legal secretary in a property department required, including all aspects of a transaction from initial client contact for instructions through to completion.
- Proficient in using Word and Excel
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- Accurate digital audio and letter typing
- Excellent telephone manner and client liaison skills
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner
- Ability to use initiative
You must be:
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise in a fast-paced environment but work accurately with great attention to detail
- a team player who is also capable of being proactive and ‘getting on’ with it
- committed to providing first class customer service
To be part of a friendly, professional, committed and talented team please email Mandy Kettle, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please